Tshwane Metro Police Department would like to notify motorists and nearby businesses of the temporary road closures this September on Saturdays and Sundays from 06:00 to 18:00 due to BRT construction in the area.
This coming weekend, on Saturday 09 September 2017 and Sunday 10 September 2017 street closures will be on Garsfontein Road, Gobe/Aramist and Glen Manor Road as follows:
• Garsfontein Road will be closed for traffic between Corobay Street and Menlyn Retail Park.
• Gobe/Aramist Street will be closed between Corobay Street, Absa Office Park Centre and Menlyn Retail Park.
• Glen Manor Road will be closed between New Road and the circle.
Please note that access to Ford and Shops will only be available from Lois Avenue.
On the weekend of 16 and 17 September 2017 Saturday and Sunday, Atterbury road and January Masilela drive will be closed from 06:00 to 18:00 as follows:
• Atterbury road will be closed between Lois Street and January Masilela drive.
• January Masilela drive will be closed between Atterbury road and Glenwood street
On the weekend of the 24th and 25th September, Roads will be closed the same way as the weekend of the 16th and 17th September stipulated above.
Detour sign boards will be erected to direct traffic. The Tshwane Metro Police will also assist with redirecting traffic at the intersections.
TMPD thanks you for your cooperation and patience during the construction period.