Level 3 Trading Hours
In the National Address on the 15th of June 2021 our President announced that our country is moving back to level 3 lock down. Our Call Centre and Customer Service Centres within the Shopping Malls and Satellite Centres located along the Gauteng e-roads remain open and fully operational to attend to all your Customer Service-related matters in accordance with Level 3 regulations.
In line with Curfew restrictions, our trading hours have been amended and are as follows:
- Call Centre: 6am – 8pm.
- Satellite Centres: 6am – 8pm.
- Customer Service Centres in the shopping malls will operate according to the specific Shopping Centre trading hours.
All sites are open seven (7) days a week.
Your health and that of our staff remain important to us. We are committed to adhere to the strict measures advised by the South African government.
Our Customer Service Centres are disinfected regularly, daily temperature testing is conducted when staff arrives at work, all employees wear their plastic shields/face masks and maintain stringent hygiene and sanitising protocols.
Mandatory wearing of masks by all Customers are required when entering all Customer Service Centres and the use of the hand sanitizer provided and adherence to social distancing is recommended.
The following Customer Service options remain available to you:
- The SANRAL Mobile App (This can be downloaded from your Android, IOS or Huawei Gallery).
- The SANRAL website, www.sanral.co.za/etoll.
- Via E-mail, email@example.com.
- Via the Call Centre, 0800 726 725 (6am – 8pm).
Thank you for your understanding. In the words of our President “We are in this together, and it is by working together that we will prevail”.
SANRAL Customer Services.